Create your own session to balance your body. Minimize pain, tension, stress, and injury. Maximize blood flow, lymph flow, energy, immune system, relaxation, and performance.
Water therapy; ice, hot packs and essential oils may be added to further customize your treatment.
COVID-19 Client/Therapist Precautions
Please do not keep your appointment for massage therapy or biomat time if:
- You have had a fever of over 100° in the last 24 hours
- You have recently had any respitory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath
- You have had any contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or Coronavirus-type symptoms
- Chair Massage 15 Minutes for $15
- A step by step protocol and massage sequence in a specially designed chair that allows the client to sit comfortably, in a prone position and fully clothed.
- Biomat Therapy
Scientific techniques coupled with ancient wisdom of nature’s own
resources (amethyst). Benefits include; pain and stress relief,
restored energy levels, increased circulation, and more. Read more
about it on their website
Can be used in any therapy session at no extra charge or scheduled as a standalone service:
- 15 min.......$15
- 30 min......$30
- 40 min......$45
- 60 min......$60
- Deep Tissue
- Promotes healthy body tissue.
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Basalt and sedimentary stones that are heated and placed strategically on the body and used for massage techniques. The heat of the stones increase circulation and promotes relaxation.
- Myofascial Release
- Bodywork that affects connective tissue and scar tissue.
- Focus on reducing emotional stress, relaxation and nurturing. Reduces leg and foot cramps and improves circulation. Special care taken for the comfort and safety of the client in a side lying position.
- Treats reflexes in the hands or feet which affect various functions of the body and promotes self healing.
- Japanese form of acupressure that improves organ function and energy pathways throughout the body.
- Sports Massage
- Pre or Post event massage to enhance athletic performance.
- Relaxation massage to improve blood and lymph flow.
- Trigger Point
- Focuses on irritable tissue that is referring pain to other areas of the body.